Are you ready for the new Starbucks Planner? The long wait is over because the Starbucks Planner 2017 will be available on November 2, 2016. Every year, Starbucks always surprise us when they are going to launch a new, original and creative design for their limited edition planner.
For the 14th edition of the Starbucks Planner, they are offering two designs: coffee stains and aqua-and-teal, both done in hardbound cloth covers. Each planner comes with an erasable pen, a Macchiato magnetic bookmark, coffee stickers, discount coupons, and a zip cloth pouch that doubles as a pen case.
Starbucks Planner Promo Mechanics:
1. A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 with no purchase required.
2. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
3. Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
4.In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available, customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages. Should all three Holiday featured beverages are not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino blended beverage of their choice.
5. A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
6.Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
7.Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
8. Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star.
9. One may also get a planner with a P7,000 single-receipt purchase of participating Starbucks items.
Redemption is until March 9, 2017. At the end of the claiming period, Starbucks will be making donations to partner organizations Teach for the Philippines and Philippine Educational Theater Association (Peta).