We went to the mall yesterday to buy new rubber shoes for my kids so they can join me during my weekend run at the UP Circle. Done and tired from our shopping and walking around the mall, I decided to rest and eat our lunch at Chopstop. My kids love everything that’s fried and pork chop is one of them. Since they love pork chops, this stop was a good choice.
The restaurant’s interior theme is mostly about signages. On one of the table looks like it’s connected to the road. Great optical illusion! 🙂
To order, you have to:
1) Decide if you want 1 piece or 2 pieces of chop (P119 for 1 piece & P169 for 2 pieces)
2) Choose your meat: Chicken or Pork
3) Choose your side: Veggies or Nachos
4) Choose your sauce: BBQ, Chili, Gravy or Jack Daniel’s
5) Choose your drink or add P20 for Iced Tea
I must admit that I love everything that we ordered. The BBQ Chicken was cooked to perfection. The Country Pork Chop was good and my kids love them. The Bacon Cracklings is just okay. Chopstop is your perfect Stop for Chops, Chows and Chugs.
GF, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Quirino Highway Cor. Maligaya, Pasong Putik, Quezon City, 1118 Metro Manila