Are you ready for the new Starbucks Planner? The long wait is over because the Starbucks Planner 2016 by Moleskine will be available on November 2, 2015. Every year, Starbucks always surprise us when they are going to launch a new, original and creative design for their limited edition planner.
For the 13th edition of the Starbucks Planner, Starbucks Philippines is partnering with the Italian-based notebook brand, Moleskine. There are two sizes for the Starbucks by Moleskine planners. The large weekly planner comes in green and white. The small daily planner, on the other hand, comes in red and black.
Starbucks Planner Promo Mechanics:
1. A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2015 to January 7, 2016 with no purchase required.
2. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner.
3. Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
4.In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available, customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages. Should all three Holiday featured beverages are not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino blended beverage of their choice.
5. A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
6.Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
7.Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
8. Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star.